Automation Engineer - Immediate joiner can only Apply
Job Description/ Position Description : Senior Test Engineer
Years of Experience: 3-5 yrs
Job Description/ Position Description: Automation Test Engineer
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities:
3-5 years of overall Automation testing experience with complete hands-on experience in test; with automation experience is also useful.
- The Automation Technical Lead is responsible for delivering and supporting automation solutions for a large ERP system
• Strong technical knowledge in Test automation using Selenium, Robot Framework and Python
• Experience or knowhow in Integration of automated test cases with the CI/CD pipeline
• Understanding of Micro services implementations and databases.
• Engage in the full software development lifecycle process. Write efficient, maintainable automation scripting
• Understanding of test/code coverage and analysis
• Agile development experience with team member accountability for commitment and delivery each sprint
• Develop test strategies, plans, and maintain automation test data
• Develop and lead teams to continuously add automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed
• Oversee test pipeline execution, analysis and defects logs
• Identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and practices that support the overall QA process
• Be accountable for the development and delivery of assigned stories/ sub tasks
• Good communication and problem-solving skills working within a team.
Work with Product owners and stakeholders to prioritize backlogs, deliver solutions through environments and releases.
Technologies required: Automation Testing, Selenium, Robot, Python, Groovy
Mandatory Skills: Automation Testing, Selenium
Desired Skills: Robot, Python, Groovy
- Functional Testing
- Integration testing
- System Testing
- Robot Framework
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.