Team Leader (Blended Account)
We are currently hiring for a Team Leader who will be responsible for the daily operations of the team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Responsible the daily operations of the team. Will report directly to the SDM to ensure our business strategy and roadmap is executed by the team. Responsible for metrics, scheduling, quality assurance, performance evaluations and delivery expectations of the customer are met. Ensures a positive member experience, not just on what is needed but beyond their expectations. Someone who can lead by example and who’s expertise results in excellent customer relations. He/She provides consultative expertise and services in: service delivery operations, employee relations, staffing and compensation strategies, employee development, and over-all service management.
• Monitor daily operations/scheduling.
• Oversee recruitment, training and performance appraisals of members.
• Planning, delegating and monitoring tasks/activities within the team and within the allocated time and/or budget.
• Monitor, coordinate, and work together with the team to ensure client expectations and SLA compliance is met.
• Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction and ensure OSAP target is met.
• Develop and cultivate effective working relationships with clients and key contacts to accomplish tasks or to resolve any delivery or operational issues.
• Engage and motivate the team to continuously improve processes, procedures and tools and consistently drive innovation.
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
• Support the management of staff on the basis of performance reports and observed problem areas.
• Support the performance appraisal process including objective setting and individual development plans directed to promoting member’s productivity and efficiency.
• Ensure timesheets are submitted timely and accurately by team members.
• Contribute to achieving financial targets.
• Conduct the required BCP testing for the team.
• Track and monitor new hire onboarding requirements and performance.
• Coordinate with different CGI stakeholders and consolidate various CGI PGDC reports.
• Participate in key decisions impacting the department and give insights based on the information and reports from the key stakeholders.
• Give presentations and proposals as required by CGI PGDC management.
• Perform all other functions that may be assigned by the Service Delivery Manager.
• Collaborate with management to define cost savings, asset compliances and service improvements.
• Ensure audit compliance.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Bachelor’s degree in any field, and with leadership experience.
• 2 - 3 years' experience as a team lead.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• ITIL certification is preferred.
• Highly skilled with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• A natural leader, with the ability to inspire others.
• Action-oriented with the ability to assume ownership of requests/issues/problems and deliver effective resolutions with urgency.
• Flexibility in aligning shift with project requirements
• Strong empathy and listening skills.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.