Conoce a nuestros profesionales
CGI Global - We are CGI_EN
Descripción de la publicación:
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing with innovative solutions to sophisticated technical problems? CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career.
These are exciting times for CGI, and we are looking for hardworking individuals to innovate with us. If you have a groundbreaking spirit and thrive on innovation where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join our team! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
We are constantly growing and are always on the lookout for motivated people like you to join in on the CGI dream on a permanent full-time basis.
Currently, we are looking for a System Analyst to become part of CGI with experience and good knowledge of ITSM tool (SmartIT and DWP) - configuration and overall functioning. Reliable/Secret Government Issued Clearance is required or the ability to obtain the clearance, which would mean to be eligible you must have been residing in Canada for at least 5-10 years.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
Ability to deliver on the following typical tasks and activities associated with role:
- Implement applications to support projects, departments, organizations or corporate services.
- Translate business requirements into systems design and technical specifications
- Analyze and recommend alternatives and options for technical solutions
- Analyze business requirements, perform feasibility studies, provide costing estimates for options analysis, map interdependencies, and produce the required functional and technical specifications or process re-engineering recommendations
- Provide system expertise to both functional and technical teams to ensure effective integration of solutions across the application(s)
- Provide application support to end-users by troubleshooting and correcting issues, providing
training and reporting to management
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
Candidates for the System Analyst role require:
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Must hold a Government issued clearance such as Enhanced or Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain the clearance, which would mean to be eligible you must have been residing in Canada for at least 5-10 years
- Good knowledge of ITSM tool (SmartIT and DWP) - configuration and overall functioning.
- Good writing skills for work instructions and training documentation, functional and technical requirements and test cases
- Good client-facing skills for data collection and data configuration
- Capable of working in real-time showing the client how to configure and providing training to client subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Development skills would be beneficial
- Base de datos
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.