These are extraordinary times in the IT industry. The digital transformation of organizations continues to accelerate and CGI is at the forefront of this change.
Join us to be part of our growth and develop your career!
Here's what we have to offer you
- Interesting projects and communities of practice to support you
- Share purchase plan matched by us
- Profit sharing plan
- Complete and flexible group insurance
- Tele-medicine service
- Competitive salary and paid overtime
- Skills development program
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee technical discussions with clients to assess their organization's readiness to adopt cloud solutions and then guide the adoption, migration or transformation of cloud solutions;
- Make recommendations to clients regarding cloud architecture and deployment in public, private and hybrid cloud environments;
- Create and implement solutions and select appropriate technologies, platforms and applications;
- Mentor and assist other CGI team members in their professional development;
- Presenting cloud architecture solutions to the client's senior management.
Qualifications to succeed in this role
- At least 8 years of IT experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft cloud architecture;
- Have a good knowledge of Azure, Microsoft 365 or Azure Stack;
- Experience with DevOps tools such as: Azure DevOps, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Terraform or Ansible;
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset and document writing skills.
Education and certification
- Bachelor's degree or DEC in computer science or a relevant discipline.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.