Descrição da Função:
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Web development with Angular
• Good experience with Node JS
• Web development, Responsive UI.
• Ability to recognize user experience needs and convert into design.
• Coding in Angular 6/7+
• Development experience in REST services
• Coordinate the workflow between the UX team and front-end developers
• Development with unit testing frameworks protractor, jasmine and karma
• Reviews design documents and provide feedback on approach and estimates
• Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
• Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Working knowledge in DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy and Git.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
Primary Skill: Angular 6+, Node JS
Secondary Skill: HTML, CSS, REST Services
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years
O que pode esperar de nós:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.