Meet our professionals
CGI Global - We are CGI_EN
CGI, a leading IT Consulting firm awarded Great Place to Work 2022 that has Canadian roots and a global reach!
We are constantly growing and are always on the lookout for motivated people like you to join in on the CGI dream on a permanent full-time basis. We are seeking a Business Analyst who works closely with stakeholders to identify goals, develop best practices for data collection, and analyze current processes to determine what can be improved to achieve desired outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
· Determine client requirements and transform them into System specification.
· Business process mapping for as-is and to-be processes.
· Identifying opportunities for improving business processes.
· Communicating with stakeholders of varying technical ability and subject matter expertise.
· Specifying changes to existing business processes and/or creating new business processes to
meet specific customer requirements.
· Work with project team and is business stakeholder to translate between business and technical
· Facilitate process workshops to gather business and functional requirements.
· Support business cases and project proposals development.
· Follow up with action items from meetings or risk/issue registers.
· Creating, executing and reviewing Test Plans and Test Scenarios.
· Validating Test Results and analyzing defects.
· Prepare and conduct reviews and training sessions.
· Ability to analyze, research, organize and prioritize tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
· Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
· University degree in computer science or other.
· At least 5 to 7 years of experience as a business analyst.
· A good understanding of business processes and models, including best practices and workflows.
· In-depth understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, ERP and CRM systems, and the Microsoft Legacy and Power Apps systems.
· Fluency in English, spoken and written. French definitely an asset.
· Ability to understand and translate business needs at both the procedural and technical level.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Team spirit.
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
· Ability to communicate clearly and simplify complex issues.
· Customer-focused and results-oriented attitude.
· Experience in Agile mode.
· Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects concurrently, balancing deliverables and ability to prioritize deliverables across projects.
· Strong ability to manage client relationships.
· Comfortable in front of a technical or managerial.
Nice to Have
· ITSM experience.
· Experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master.
· Different Industry experiences.
- Business Analysis
- Scrum Master
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.