CGI is looking for several mid to senior level .NET developers as part of our client's digital transformation to develop, test, integrate, support and maintain applications within the systems development lifecycle standards.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Works independently and quickly produces high quality implementation code for a variety of projects.
- Participates in multiple phases of projects, including requirements gathering, design, development and testing of software.
- Interacts with internal and external development teams, designers and users.
- Understands application performance, coding, scalability, reliability and security.
- Successfully implements new products and solutions for all channels (on-time delivery, on-budget projects, making business cases).
- Addresses identified production issues with solutions supported by the development team.
- Ensures that site performance, page load times, and item counts meet the standards set by the client's technical teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- University degree in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience in web programming.
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, .Net Framework 4.0 and more.
- Knowledge of MVC and other design patterns.
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, stored procedure, SSIS and SSRS.
- Experience integrating web service calls and RESTful APIs into JSP pages.
- Good understanding of user interface objects and code for reuse
- Proficient in object-oriented programming, including software design and design patterns
- Bilingualism in French and English / Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for understanding complex problems and finding innovative solutions.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.