Being a member of CGI will not only allow you to expand your field of expertise on several technologies, but will also give you the opportunity to advise our major clients on the technologies and methodologies appropriate to their needs.
Our team is dynamic and encourages collaboration, discussion and initiative. Respect and pleasure are the basis of our work environment.
CGI puts the focus on each of us, offering us a personalized training plan, very competitive financial advantages and flexible schedules allowing us to reconcile personal life and career.
The mandate will mainly target the migration and rewriting of applications, currently in C#/MSSQL and on-site, to native cloud technologies (AWS Services, Snowflake, SnapLogic, etc.).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Propose, design, develop, support and evolve application components with a solid understanding of development principles in a cloud computing context (cloud-native);
• Ensure the quality of the solution together with the analysts, the designer, the solution architect and the users;
• Develop implementation files, participate in implementation and post-implementation support;
• Recommend improvements related to the applications of his sector according to the needs of the organization;
• Develop and execute unit and integrated tests;
• Integrate day and night support rotation as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Mastery of the main AWS services (S3, lambda, RDS, ECS/docker containers/ECR, ALB, Cloud watch, VPC, etc.) for the development of cloud computing applications (required);
• .NET Core framework (C#), software development principles (required);
• Angular framework, RxJS (asset);
• Experience with DWaaS Snowflake (asset);
• Experience with the SnapLogic integration platform (asset);
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016 platform, Integration Services (asset);
• Familiar with Autosys or other scheduler (asset);
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or more in development;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial sector (investment, return or risk);
• Demonstrated experience in a similar context;
• Knowledge of the financial field, particularly the life cycle of transactions (an asset);
• Experience with the AGILE approach (Jira / Confluence) (asset).
Skills (behaviours & skills)
• Excellent knowledge of French, both spoken and written;
• Be able to work with tight deadlines;
• Sense of initiative;
• Autonomy and proactivity;
• Relational skills / Effective communication;
• Concern for rigor;
• Ability to adapt to change;
• Ability to document and popularize technical information.
PROJECT LOCATION: Montreal or Quebec
- .Net Core
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.