Something new and exciting is coming to Czech Republic – are you ready to be part of it? We are expanding our GTO Unix team to support our clients from all over the world to assure their safety, availability and smooth operations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• providing administration support on Unix platforms for Dutch customers,
• configuration of physical and/or virtualized machines,
• administration of Unix OS based on customer requirements,
• solving incidents and problems,
• performing patching of servers,
• experience with Unix servers/systems administration,
• creation and Maintenance of the managed servers documentation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• experience with RedHat or RedHat based Linux distributions in an enterprise environment,
• experience in configuration of physical and virtualized servers,
• working knowledge of VMWare,
• flexibility to do on-call duty support if it is required (also during night),
• knowledge of ITIL,
• good communication skills in English is mandatory,
• being a team player but also having the ability to find and do work on your own,
• pro-active attitude. If you don’t have registered work (e.g. incidents or changes) you’re able to actively find or request work.
What do we offer?
• great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years on average),
• possibility to purchase company shares and to participate on company profit,
• professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing,
• the full-time contract for an indefinite period,
• flexible working hours,
• multi-sport card,
• 900 CZK/monthly for your leisure activities
• 120 CZK meal vouchers
• 5 weeks of vacation,
• 3 sick days,
• 30 days of fully paid sick leave,
• special tariff offer in O2.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.