The MSA (Finnish Speaker) - Junior Consultant will be delivering HR services on the assigned processes to multiple countries as defined on the agreed Key Performance Indicators.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Function as the First point of contact for cases raised by the members and/or managers via call or HR Service Center.
- Answer phone calls received in English and/or Finnish.
- Appropriately categorize, prioritize, assign and escalate cases to the correct provider group.
- Assist, where possible, in resolving HR related queries from members/managers/non-members.
- Provide a positive image of CGI through his/her role.
- Deliver GHRMS services on the assigned agreed processes to CGI members around the world.
- Participate in all assigned GHRMS projects and activities ensuring successful performance with GHRMS Management.
- Ensure that set objectives are met as defined on the agreed performance metrics.
- Gather relevant detailed information regarding the queries.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are taken to preserve member data confidentiality, and integrity in accordance with security policies.
- Maintain adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Attend, participate and pass all scheduled and requested training events and assessments required to update/broaden knowledge relevant to the role.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Good communication skills in Finnish (native) and English (business proficiency)
Amenable to work on a hybrid set-up (Office Location: Mckinley, Taguig)
Amenable to work on a midshift schedule from 1:00 - 10:00 PM (13:00 - 22:00 - Manila Time)
Relocation allowance, visa assistance, and language premium will be provided
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.