Senior Business Analyst
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Requirements management across the program life cycle in conformance with CGI processes and those required by CGI's client
• Analyzing and communicating stakeholder needs by translating business requirements into software requirements
• Where required, develop associated use cases and process documents
• Supppot obtaining stakeholder approvals of requirements documentation & acting as liaison between business stakeholders, such as management, customers or end users, and the software development or information technology team
• Documenting and evaluating required data and information. Maintain and comply with Requirements Traceability documentation to ensure scope requirements are met
• Support development of Test plans and Test cases as required on smaller projects. Support the test team as required on larger initiatives.
• Developing specifications, diagrams and flowcharts for programmers to follow.
Required Work Experience:
• A minimum of 4 years experience as a project Business Analyst
• Telecommunications environment an asset
• Working in Agile environments
Preferred Level of Education (include certifications):
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, Managing Information Systems or other related field.
- Agile Business Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Requirement Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Use Cases
- Use cases
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.