Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems?
These are exciting times for CGI and are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us.
If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team.
We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demand globally and are looking for top talent. Combine the challenges offered by complex technical initiatives with the potential for international travel and gain experience and demonstrate your creativity.
We are looking for a Senior Network Administrator.
As a Senior Network Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the migrating, implementing, maintaining, securing and tuning of Network technologies and hardware equipments, such as Routers, NextGen Firewalls and Web Application Firewalls, L4/L7 Load Balancers, Core L2/L3 Switches, VPN concentrators and physical Circuits, SD-WAN, among others
• Manage, coordinate, and implement software releases upgrades, patches, hot fixes on Network solutions and equipments
• Maintain best practices on managing and securing Network solutions and equipments
• Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
• Participate in the implementation of monitoring and capacity management on Network solutions and equipments
• Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the Network solutions
• Provide inputs, in close collaboration with the Security team, to protect the internal systems from cybersecurity attacks
• Collaborate with Datacenter team in the installation and maintenance of Network solutions and equipments
• Perform Incident troubleshooting and resolution to ensure availability and stability of Network solutions and equipments according to established Service Level Agreements by working individually or in a multidisciplinary team
• Perform Service Requests and executes standard Changes with minimal supervision
• Work on Projects individually or in a multidisciplinary team context
• Proactively ensure knowledge sharing within the team
• Elaborate and maintain proper internal documentation of all the Operational procedures and System configurations
Qualifications and requirements:
• Previous working experience as a Senior Network Administrator for +5 years
• In-depth knowledge of Network leading partners and their technologies, such as Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, F5, HPE among others
• Previous working experience in the use of SIEM tools such Azure Sentinel or Fortinet FortiSIEM will be considered an advantage
• Familiarity with Public Cloud platforms (such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and/or Amazon Web Services), Virtualized Systems (such Hyper-V, VMware and/or Red Hat Virtualization), Container platforms (such Kubernetes) Storage and Network management and concepts
• Solid knowledge of network protocol analyzer tools such as Wireshark
• Solid knowledge of the main communication protocols such as SSH/RDP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP, SMTP, SNMP, NFS/SMB, secure FTP (SFTP/FTPS)
• Solid knowledge on High Availability architectures and Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity solutions on Linux Systems
• Self starter, highly motivated, detail oriented, flexible, focus on continuous improvement and willing to follow the directions given by the management
• Ready to learn new solutions and apply the latest technologies, namely in the context of Public Cloud
• Able to work well under pressure and have the ability to respond to and prioritize the incoming work according to the stringent deadlines with minimal supervision
• Strong problem solving and communication skills between teams and with the client
• Availability to work after hours and on the weekends in rotation model, will be considered an advantage
Education and Certification
• University degree or comparable education.
• Network certifications such as Cisco CCNA and/or CCNP, Check Point CCSA, Fortinet NSE4-7, F5 Certified Administrator and Technical Specialist, Microsoft Certified Azure Network Engineer Associate, among others, will be considered an advantage
• Knowledge of English and/or French language will be considered an advantage
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.