Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Strong experience with installation, configuration, and administration of SAS 9.1.3 or higher.
• Experience with scheduling with LSF Platform Suite built into SAS.
• Strong experience with SAS BI Server.
• Knowledge of migrating SAS 9.1.3 to SAS 9.3, including web report studio.
• Must be knowledgeable of best practices using SAS (enterprise guide, stored processes, information maps, and web reports studio).
• Strong SQL experience.
• Experience with performance tuning SAS servers, troubleshooting, and automation of SAS jobs and code.
• Basic understanding of SAS, R, Python and other similar scripting languages
• Deep understanding of Tableau server
• Tableau certification is a plus
• Knowledge of Basic Statistical Concepts: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, ANOVA etc.
• Experience managing and working with large databases, data management, including understanding of various data structures and common methods in data transformation, data validation and audit
• Experience independently initiating and driving visualization/dashboard projects to completion
• Demonstrated strong collaboration skills—Analytics & Insights is a team sport
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple research/analytics projects at the same time
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and critical thinking
• Business and HR acumen is preferred
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
4+ years of overall work experience
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.