We are looking to recruit an experienced Integration Developer (IIB/Java) to our Banking and Insurance practice in Stockholm.
You will be working with some of CGI’s key Banking and Insurance clients. You will be responsible for developing and managing various integrations of banking systems and support post-production activities. You will be part of a CGI team with possibilities to contribute with your own ideas around Banking solutions and innovation. Knowledge sharing and personal development is a key part of the culture at CGI and within this Team.
When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people's lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Working as a Integration Developer at CGI means a varied everyday life. We offer you the opportunity to develop as a consultant both in local customer deliveries and in major global commitments. You can work in small, short projects in a few months to large, long commitments. We participate in and run projects and commitments on site at our client's, but mainly from our local offices. We work both individually and together with other colleagues in our projects. Our assignments are carried out with the support of established methods and models based on industry standards.
Tasks for the role include:
• Be part of a highly skilled Banking solutions development team to meet the high expectations from our clients
• Work as a Integration Developer with a focus on integrating various banking systems and deliver the solution to our clients
• Conduct development work as part of agile/DevOps teams with close and daily collaboration with other team members
• Collaborate with Business Owners and Solution Architects on technical design of banking solutions
• Gain and uphold technical expertise in several areas (e.g. Cloud, DevOps, CI/CD) that are vital for Banking solution development
• Be ready for continuous learning & growth in the CGI organization
• Active participation in global CGI forums and knowledge networks
• Collaborate and share knowledge with fellow CGI team members
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
We wish that you have experience from/within:
• Web Sphere MQ, IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
• REST API
• Web services, SOAP/XML/DFDL
• Microservice architecture and implementation
• IDE and source-control management (e.g. Git, BitBucket)
• SQL/DB2 knowledge
Good to have:
• Banking background
• Agile knowledge
• CI/CD pipeline (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins)
• English and preferably Swedish
You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and conduct your tasks in a structured manner. You are a team player with good communication skills and you have an ability to build and maintain good relationships with client stakeholders (e.g. Product Owners) throughout the development life-cycle. You have a high curiosity to learn to contribute with innovative ideas within the Banking domain.
We have sponsorship and will support you for VISA and work permit.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions about the role or CGI, please feel free to contact Anna Starborg, Director Consulting Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hear from you!
CGI's combination of global and local presence, with offices in 30 locations in Sweden, provides satisfied clients but also means that you as an employee always have an office near you. This in combination with flexible working hours gives you the opportunity for a balance between private life and work, no matter where in life you are.
At CGI, there are also great opportunities for internal career paths where you can choose to become a specialist in your field, broaden yourself in new areas or take a senior position. Through our internal networks, projects and commitments in global and national industries, we offer you competence development and committed leaders who support you in your development.
More information about our benefits:
• CGI Employee Stock Purchase Plan: As a shareholder, you have the opportunity to influence and in our stock purchase program, CGI matches your contribution, up to 3% of your monthly salary
• Wellness allowance: We offer an annual wellness allowance of 4,000 SEK
• Parental pay: We pay a minimum of 90% of your salary during your first period of staying home
• Secure employment: Our consultants all have collective agreements and insurance
• Pension plan: We offer attractive pension solutions
• Staff car: The staff car is used as a private car but is leased by CGI.
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.