CGI has an exciting, unique opportunity in its Global Marketing and Communications team which is focused on organizational performance of the global function. The Director, Organizational Performance will lead a small team and will be engaged in various initiatives and engagements, including global functional performance analytics, strategic and business planning, executive presentations, internal consulting on cross-team initiatives, tracking of technology and business trends, and more.
The role reports to the Senior Vice-President, Global Marketing and Communications, and works closely with members of CGI’s executive team, leaders of corporate services, operational leaders, and across the Global Marketing & Communications team. The ideal candidate must have strong organizational and project management ability, keen analytical skills, be a creative thinker with relationship savvy and self-motivated to work in a fast-paced and empowering environment. This role may be filled at the Director level, or at the Manager level—with opportunity for future growth—depending on the successful candidate’s current qualifications.
If you are a professional who wants to be intrinsically involved in one of the largest and fastest-growing IT and business consulting companies in the world, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Leading a small team to provide internal consulting, analysis and project management on cross-team initiatives
• Drafting, primarily in English, various reports and executive presentations for internal and external purposes
• Helping to structure and lead the Global Marketing and Communications business planning process
• Monitoring the performance of the Marketing and Communications function in line with the business plan
• Partnering with the SVP to apply management consulting practices to programs and other efforts such as process flows, project plans, methodologies, dashboards, and analytical models
• Proposing to the SVP new or evolved processes, approaches and/or templates for continuous improvement
• Facilitating workshops and helping to structure global leadership team forums and discussions
• Performing data analytics and creating executive-level reports to help understand and identify trends related to our sales, offers, opportunities, etc.
• Acts as an “action officer” for a wide range of efforts, including the quarterly org performance package and presentations, and capturing key actions during global leadership discussions
• Leading the Marketing and Communication global training program
• Coordinating and supporting activities within the marketing and communication team as well as working with the Corporate Services teams to gather data and conduct operational or other business analyses
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
• An MBA is a plus
• 5-7 years of experience in consulting, business planning or marketing / business analysis
• A top collaborator with superb communication skills – verbally and in writing – for creating executive presentations and a wide range of other materials. Note that most day-to-day work is conducted in English given the global nature of this role
• Ability to break down complex ideas or data into understandable explanations and content
• Expert skills in PowerPoint and Excel to create innovative and original presentations as well as frameworks, templates, dashboards, etc.
• Preference for candidates with experience as a billable consultant
• Preference for candidates with at least 1 year of managing and leading a team of other professionals
• Understanding of IT services and the industry trends influencing clients, including how organizations are leveraging technology to transform their business and operating models
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.