Description du poste :
You will become part of a professional team, who will be there for you whenever you need support. We work closely together and are actively in contact with various stakeholders. We are united by the desire to create added value for our customers. This is why we are inviting you to join the CGI team and strive for the completing meaningful IT projects together. The question is – are you ready to be a part of it?
You benefits package is full with:
• Development opportunities: trainings, CGI Academia and in-house knowledge sharing
• Great team & culture that starts from the first morning coffee and stays in all events & activities
• Opportunity to buy up to 3% of shares and get double more at the CGI’s expense
• Referral bonus up to 2800 Eur (gross) for attracting a new team member
• Participation in the annual profit-sharing program
• Professional psychological sessions and supportive HR team
• Flexible working hours & guaranteed parking space next to the office
• Paid long service leave (after 2 years member will get 2 extra vacation days, each year plus 1 extra, up to 4 days)
• Private health insurance and many more additional benefits
• Monthly salary range: 4000 - 5500 Eur/month (gross)
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Build key architecture and integration solutions for the Lithuanian public and commercial sectors together with the client and development teams
• Identify and clarify the customer's business needs into functional overall architecture solutions
• Work solution-oriented between the customer and the technical implementation team in various development projects
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• You have at least 3-5 years of proven experience working in the business architecture field
• You have an analytical grasp and are able to visualize broad entities
• You are familiar this these tools: Oracle PLSQL, Java and agile methods (SAFe, SCRUM)
• Experience with IT public projects – would be considered as a great advantage
• You freely use Lithuanian & English languages on a daily basis
- Pensée analytique
- Enterprise Architecture
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.