Descrição da Função:
We have a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for a PMO Analyst to take accountability for the support of Project Directors and their operations by delivering sound, well-documented analyses, project and contract financial reporting, forecasts and reconciliations.
You will be primarily responsible for partnering with Project Directors and other PCO colleagues to deliver accurate, timely and highly valued project control support.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Develop and maintain a basic understanding of customer policies and procedures as relevant to processes
• Effective tracking and communication of project status and metrics
• Support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
• Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs, collecting operational data
• Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
• Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
• Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
• Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
• Study proposed changes in methods and materials
• Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications and coordinate information requirements
• Perform functions that may be assigned by the Operations Lead
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• A Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably in Business Management or IT
Knowledge and skills
• An understanding of project management best practices and practical application of these principles
• A knowledge of planning and analysis tools for project management; SharePoint, MS Project and Project Server are desirable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as solid presentation skills necessary for interfacing across internal & external teams
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple priorities
• Ability to assume ownership of responsibilities, and can work with minimal supervision
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
• Can work closely with Project Managers and Project Director
• Valuable experience as PCO/PMO Analyst
• Flexibility to work in different shift assignment (mid or night shift) and hybrid working arrangement (Mckinley, Taguig)
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
O que pode esperar de nós:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.